Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ok la.. i now come update liao la.. hmmm firstly, i wan to thanks Ah ben n Gek ting for helping mi change my blog skin.. haha.. now in office.. so many things to do.. headache.. den now i dun wan do anything in the office, i juz watch youtube, play msn, read blog.. haha.. hmmm.. next mth mid autum goin back to malaysia wif darling.. =) but saturday still have to work.. but nvm, after work jiu go back liao.. =) haiyo.. tis few days very stress sia.. think mi gt problem.. past 2 weeks head pain until cannot tahan, den now when wan to recall or think of something, my head very pain sia.. den stomach can pain until cannot stand straight n walk.. very scary sia.. den too stress chest will pain.. scared later slp until half den i disappear from tis world sia.. i dun wan ! i still gt many things haven do yet, earn more money, married, have my own family and many many more.. i dun wan to juz leave like tat.. my loved ones and ppl who care abt mi will be sad.. or mayb i think too much la.. haiz...... very stress.. HEADACHE n GIDDINESS PLEASE GO AWAY !! I HATE U !!

4:13 PM
Samantha

Navigate

Name: Samantha Keng
Bdae: 27 Oct 1988
Hobby: Basketball

Wishing Well

lost destiny

my love
my never ending journey
and i am here
to tell a tale to you.

Chat

Archives

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008

Links

* Eng
* Huiting
* Shu Hua
* Sotong Ah Ben

Song

I Love You 愛很簡單+ Evening Sonata 晚安曲 - David Tao 陶喆